Monitor your cron jobs
and scheduled tasks
Your cron jobs and scheduled tasks run some of your business's most critical processes.
Get alerts for your team whenever they fail to trigger via email, SMS, Slack, PagerDuty, Opsgenie, and more.
Get started on the free tier, no credit card required.
- No more silent failures
- You might monitor jobs that are running, or take too long to finish. What about jobs that quietly fail? OnlineOrNot alerts you when your cron jobs fail to trigger.
- Simple, quick setup.
- Create a check, OnlineOrNot gives you a URL to curl, and you get alerts whenever your cron job fails to trigger.
- Instant alerts.
- Alerts in the tools you already use: Email, SMS, Slack, Discord, PagerDuty, OpsGenie, Grafana OnCall, Spike, and more.
- Private, integrated status pages.
- Share status updates with your teammates and internal stakeholders with a private status page.
- Public API & Open-source CLI
- You can use our public API to integrate OnlineOrNot data into your own systems, or use our open-source CLI to check status from your terminal.
- I don't collect any data about you, and I do not track you. I don't even use non-functional cookies - notice how there's no cookie banner.
People ❤️ OnlineOrNot
OnlineOrNot is built for scale and runs millions of uptime checks every week. Thousands of sites, startups and some of the world's leading brands have already made the switch from other uptime monitors.
- Uptime Checks last week
- Detected incidents last week