in 30 seconds.
Know your website is down, before your customers do.
"Damn easy and foolproof to set-up"
Franceso wrote to me to thank OnlineOrNot: You don't have to be an engineer to set it up. It's simple, yet effective, and lets you sleep a bit better at night.
The web app even works on mobile, so there's no clunky app to download, install, and log-in to.
Alerts where you need them
OnlineOrNot sends you instant alerts when things go wrong via:
Keep your customers informed
Your customers rely on your products and services. Let them know your real-time status with an automatically updating status page.
Minimize your support load. Add your customers as subscribers to your status page, and send consistent incident updates via email.
What makes OnlineOrNot so good?
For one, it's run by a human.
OnlineOrNot isn't run by a startup or huge team, it's just me. I personally respond to every email, and deeply care about the problems I'm trying to solve - otherwise I wouldn't be doing this every day!
- Geo-specific & Multi-location Checks.
- You can choose to run uptime checks from one region, or all of them - either way OnlineOrNot will retry several times from different clouds before alerting you.
- SSL Monitoring.
- OnlineOrNot will check your SSL certificates for expiration and other issues, and alert you if there's a problem.
- Public API & Open-source CLI
- You can use our public API to integrate uptime check data into your own systems, or use our open-source CLI to check status from your terminal.
- I don't collect any data about you, and I do not track you. I don't even use non-functional cookies - notice how there's no cookie banner.
- Webhook Alerts.
- Alerts to Email, SMS, Slack, or Discord not enough? You can use our webhook alerts to send alerts to any service you'd like.
- Keyword monitoring.
- You can monitor any URL for keywords, and get notified when they disappear.
People ❤️ OnlineOrNot
OnlineOrNot is built for scale and runs millions of uptime checks every week. Thousands of sites, startups and some of the world's leading brands have already made the switch from other uptime monitors.
- Uptime Checks last week
- Detected incidents last week
in 30 seconds: