for your API
Immediate, reliable alerts for your team whenever things go wrong
via email, SMS, Slack, PagerDuty, Opsgenie, and more.
Get started on the free tier, no credit card required.
Options for all types of requests
Want to test that your GraphQL API only responds to POST requests, and refuses GET requests? No worries.
Want to double check that your REST API rejects unauthenticated requests, the way you expect it to? Too easy.
Configure your API monitoring as you need, and OnlineOrNot will do the rest.
What makes OnlineOrNot so good?
For one, it's run by a human, that has been doing this for years.
OnlineOrNot isn't run by a startup or huge team, it's just me. I personally respond to every email, and deeply care about the problems I'm trying to solve - otherwise I wouldn't be doing this every day!
- Geo-specific & Multi-location Checks.
- You can choose to run uptime checks from one region, or all of them - either way OnlineOrNot will retry several times from different clouds before alerting you.
- SSL Monitoring.
- OnlineOrNot will check your SSL certificates for expiration and other issues, and alert you if there's a problem.
- Public API & Open-source CLI
- You can use our public API to integrate uptime check data into your own systems, or use our open-source CLI to check status from your terminal.
- I don't collect any data about you, and I do not track you. I don't even use non-functional cookies - notice how there's no cookie banner.
- Webhook Alerts.
- Alerts to Email, SMS, Slack, or Discord not enough? You can use our webhook alerts to send alerts to any service you'd like.
People ❤️ OnlineOrNot
OnlineOrNot is built for scale and runs millions of uptime checks every week. Thousands of sites, startups and some of the world's leading brands have already made the switch from other uptime monitors.
- Uptime Checks last week
- Detected incidents last week