Outage alerts for Slack
The Slack Integration: How It Works
- Sign up for OnlineOrNot, starting with our free tier.
- Click on Integrations in the Navigation Menu, and click on the "Add to Slack" button.
- Sign in to Slack in the new window, and select which channel you would like OnlineOrNot to notify you in.
- OnlineOrNot will automatically test your pages, and use Slack to notify you in your channel specified earlier
Things OnlineOrNot sends notifications for
OnlineOrNot will currently send notifications on any page that doesn't return a HTTP status code of 200. When a page doesn't send HTTP 200, we consider this an outage.
Each outage will send you two notifications:
- To alert you that an outage has started, and currently affecting your page
- To alert you that an outage has ended