Build Trust with a
Communicate downtime with an automated status page for your users.
Get started on the free tier, no credit card required.
"Damn easy and foolproof to set-up"
You don't have to be an engineer to set it up. It's simple, yet effective, and lets you sleep a bit better at night.
The web app even works on mobile, so there's no clunky app to download, install, and log-in to.
Keep your customers informed
Your customers rely on your products and services. Let them know your real-time status with an automatically updating status page.
Minimize your support load. Add your customers as subscribers to your status page, and send consistent incident updates via email.
What makes OnlineOrNot so good?
For one, it's run by a human, that has been doing this for years.
OnlineOrNot isn't run by a startup or huge team, it's just me. I personally respond to every email, and deeply care about the problems I'm trying to solve - otherwise I wouldn't be doing this every day!
- DDoS protection.
- Our Status Pages are built on top of Cloudflare's global network, and are resilient to DDoS attacks.
- Custom subdomain with HTTPS.
- You can use your own custom subdomain (like status.yourdomain.com), and we'll automatically configure HTTPS for you.
- Unlimited Email Subscribers.
- Want to keep the whole company updated on your status? You can add as many email subscribers as you'd like to your status page.
- I don't collect any data about you, and I do not track you. I don't even use non-functional cookies - notice how there's no cookie banner.
People ❤️ OnlineOrNot
OnlineOrNot is built for scale and runs millions of uptime checks every week. Thousands of sites, startups and some of the world's leading brands have already made the switch from other uptime monitors.
- Uptime Checks last week
- Detected incidents last week