Why pick OnlineOrNot
|Cron job/scheduled task monitoring
|Multi-location & Geo-specific checks
|Personal support directly from the founder
|Status page with custom domain
|Password-protected status pages
Simple to setup,
yet deeply configurable.
You don't have to be an engineer to set it up.
Simple and effective monitoring that lets you sleep a bit better at night.
Sometimes our app server goes down when pushing changes from dev to prod, and as the founder I don't always notice.
OnlineOrNot helps us catch these issues hours before our customers do.
— SaaS founder
- Super-fast checks.
- Check as often as every 30 seconds, and catch the issues that take your website down for less than a minute.
- Configurable HTTP requests.
- You can configure the HTTP method, headers, and body for each check.
- Instant alerts.
- Alerts in the tools you already use: Email, SMS, Slack, Discord, PagerDuty, OpsGenie, Grafana OnCall, Spike, and more.
- No false positives.
- OnlineOrNot runs every check at least twice before sending an alert, with options for even more.
- SSL Monitoring.
- OnlineOrNot will check your SSL certificates for expiration and other issues, and alert you if there's a problem.
- Geo-specific & Multi-location Checks.
- You can choose to run uptime checks from one region, or all of them.
Keep your customers informed
Your customers rely on your products and services. Let them know your real-time status with an automatically updating status page.
- Minimize support load.
- Add your customers as subscribers to your status page, and send consistent incident updates via email.
- Private status pages.
- Share internal status updates with your teammates and internal stakeholders with a private status page.
We pitch our website to investors and influencers all the time. If the website is down, we look like amateurs.
We know our website is online before these important meetings thanks to OnlineOrNot.
— early start-up founder
Get alerted immediately.
Bring your team and your tools, and OnlineOrNot will let you know when things go wrong, before your customers do.
- Supports what you already use.
- Get alerts over email, SMS, Slack, Discord, PagerDuty, Opsgenie, Grafana OnCall, Spike, webhooks, and more.
When my websites break, I used to find out only after several days of downtime - from angry clients.
OnlineOrNot tells me immediately when I make a bad deployment, simply and beautifully.
— a freelance developer
People ❤️ OnlineOrNot
OnlineOrNot is built for scale and runs millions of uptime checks every week. Thousands of sites, startups and some of the world's leading brands have already made the switch from other uptime monitors.
- Uptime Checks last week
- Detected incidents last week