- Sign up for OnlineOrNot, starting with our free tier.
- Click on the Settings link in the Navigation Menu,
- then click on Integrations in the side menu,
- then click on the "Discord" tab,
- finally, click on the "Add to Discord" button.
- Sign in to Discord in the new window, and select which channel you would like OnlineOrNot to notify you in.
- OnlineOrNot will automatically test your pages, and use Discord to notify you in your channel specified earlier.
OnlineOrNot will currently send notifications on any page that doesn't return a HTTP status code of 200. When a page doesn't send HTTP 200, we consider this an outage.
Each outage will send you two notifications:
- To alert you that an outage has started, and currently affecting your page
- To alert you that an outage has ended
Feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.