Grafana OnCall Integration
These steps will walk you through integrating OnlineOrNot with Grafana OnCall, so that when your website goes offline, the current on-call person will be alerted.
To start with, make sure you have already set up an uptime check in OnlineOrNot.
- In Grafana's menu, click into Alerts & IRM, then click into OnCall
- In the OnCall menu, click into Integrations, then click on the New integration button
- Search for
formatted webhook, and click on the Formatted webhook tile
- Give your integration a name (preferably so you recognize that it is from OnlineOrNot), and click Create Integration
- Once created, you will be taken to a screen displaying the HTTP endpoint that OnlineOrNot needs, click the copy icon, then open OnlineOrNot
- With the Grafana OnCall HTTP endpoint copied, edit your existing uptime check and scroll down to Alert Settings
- Under Webhook type, select Grafana OnCall
- Paste your Grafana OnCall HTTP endpoint into the Webhook URL field, and click Update